Saturday, June 16, 2007



You find your moments. Experiences are a constantly available product. I use the term product on purpose. Experiences are a creation. You make them, or you avoide them. I am inconsistant and random in my actions these days, but, one constant has been my desire for experience. I am open to anything, and will try everything. In a place that has so much to offer, few people actually create, what they have the potential to experience. I recently was presented with the option to withdraw from my irratic life filled with random adventures in return for a secure, stable and reliable relationship. I chose to stay on course. I am not sure if I made the decision on terms that were valid, but, the decision was the right one. To hell with the reasons for my decision.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home