Sunday, March 19, 2006

And last but not least.. I am on a Timmy's protest!! for all of you unlucky coffee/cafemocha/hot chocoalte drinkers out there who have lost an unbelieveably rediculous number of times, this is for you!! I think odds wise, its almost impossible to have lost as many times as I have. Bad coffee karma apparently!!! With my night shifts I have purchased an obsenely high number of prize potential bevarages from Timmy's too.. But still no wins.... I think Timmy's should adopt the thought pattern of places like Coffee Time.. where everyone is a winner... I mean they could at least give you a free timbit... I mean who wouldn't love a timbit?? And yes I have purchased 1 timbit before.. Sometimes all you want is a bite, or something with sugar... And from a marketing perspective, most likely youre going to buy something else to go along with it.. So sales would increase, and losses would be minimal, seeing as timbits are around 15-16 cents to buy (even less to make). So yes... This is my little random rant in regards to contest cups at Timmy's and their ability to highlight my bad coffee cup karma! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home