Sunday, March 19, 2006

A friend of mine.. Ok a bit more than a friend of mine (in the past... A #2) always tried to get me to sing in the car with him.. For the life of me I wanted to sing along, (and I did for maybe two lines of a song or two), but I just couldnt bring myself to sing out loud. Sure I sing all the time in the car when Im by myself, and on occation with my sister or kelly... But not with him... Now all I want to do is go back in time and sing with him, because that is me... I love to be goofy in the car and sing along to silly songs.. But I have trouble letting that side show, as that's all Ive got.. I try now to sing randomly in the car... Its quite fun... And extra fun to the Backstreet boys (no Im not a fan). Everyone knows the lyrics, and everyone can bond over how silly it is, when a group like that is on the radio.. As a result I urge all of you to keep a cd with the BSB on it in your car at all times... Just in case you ever need to relieve tension in the car, or feel like changing things up... It can be your Emergency Release CD... It will work wonders I 100% guarentee it! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home