Sunday, March 19, 2006

I worked on St.Patty's day. Between you and I (and Im trying not to sound like a bah-humbug old person who cant have any fun) St. Patty's day is over rated. Standing outside in lines only to go inside a bar that is too full and drink just to drink.. For some reasong though I felt compelled to do something. It was almost as if I didn't do something I would officially considder myself "no fun". One of my friends came out with me for "just one drink" which we followed. I wish for the life of me taht I liked beer, simply becasue I LOVE the idea of drinking a green beer on a day of green. Something that isnt normally green. In the end, I got to hear some live Irish music, and have a good little chat (no waiting in a line). I'm glad I went out, and for this year St.Patty's day wasnt over rated, it was just nice... Nice to be out, nice to have fun, nice not to feel like Im a no fun old fuddy duddy...  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home