Sunday, March 19, 2006

A good friend of mine actually invited me to the Ben Lee concert.. I didnt even know it was occuring. It was great to go out with someone who I could just hang out with and enjoy music with.. It's funny too, because in this picture he looks like hes average height (on comparison to me) but in reality he's super tall.. That's him practically sitting.. Anyways, we went listened to the music, chatted with a couple concert goers, had some good super fast Chinese food afterwords, got an unfortunate parking ticket... and decided that there will be plenty of other concerts allong the way.. On a sad note, neither of us got ticket stubs.. I searched the floor for discarded stubbs with no luck (as did he).. But I did steal a napkin.. So HA! Ive got soemthing to commemorate the event. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home