Sunday, February 12, 2006

Baby steps

That is it!! My inability to be productive, and choice to sit here and wallow in what I've lost is unacceptable. Last year was productive and great, and I will not have this year be any less. Who cares is some boy who I just happen to care for cant see me the same way? If I just sit around, Im just proving him right in the sence taht I was not worth putting the effort into keeping. I want to be a keeper, if only for myslef. When the first A and I broke up I went into a tailspin of production and self growth. It was great,I stayed the same, but progressed. This time around with A #2, has not started that way, but it will finnish that way.. And if he comes back, and ignores me and acts like a jerk, then that is his choice. But my choice is to be the girl that I have been and am going to be, and to not notice if he ignores me (to care about him still yes, and think positivly of what was there, and who he is) but to be immersed in what is and not what was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home