Friday, March 24, 2006

This is my green tea (I hate tea, but I LOVED this). I got it at Spring Rolls in Toronto before going to the concert. I felt that I should get a drink to go along with the meal, as opposed to my normal glass of coke... Plus I loved the cute mugs (as pictured) that everyone else seemed to have, and wanted to have a cute tea bag (filled with snowflake-like rice and other pretty looking things) of my own. I got the tea, and it did not dissapoint! In fact, In two short weeks I will be going to Spring Rolls with my family for my birthday dinner... I got the coolest dinner too.. Lettus wraps, which you get to wrap yourself .. Tonz of fun let me tell you, even with the healthy connotation that the title brings along with it!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home