Thursday, April 27, 2006

Back to square one.

I was right. I was also wrong. I was right in the sence that big changes are in store for me in the near future. I was wrong in the sence that these changes would involve someone to play with and accompany on various summer adventures. That dream was short lived. That dream however, put in to action a number of necessary changes. Everything happens for a reason right? It's funny how one little change, and an incorrect perception of its purpose can generate such a desire for change. More importantly, its interesting how just one shift in motion (that was relativly insignificant) could spark such a huge transition. For the past year I have played hide and seek with myself. This game is over.. I may not have successfully found myself, but I have found the missing piece to the puzzle. Confidence. I have to do stuff for myself. This is where the big changes begin, but it's not really where they end. My whole manner of thinking has changed, my priorities, etc. These changes all start with a dentist appointment (which I made for tomorrow). Here's to the hope that these changes get the action and attention that they deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home